Pedal to the metal-built Street Racer Plymouth Duster 1972 with a fast Chrysler 383 Bigblock engine.
This car is built to race! On the streets or on the drag strip in the street class. This Duster is upgraded with a mean 383 engine, a PTTM 727 transmission with A&A parts, like B a billet drum and bolt in S the sprag High stall converter, and a manual valve body. The transmission alone cost more than 5,000 euros.
This car is built by PTTM and comes with a full header-back stainless steel exhaust system with an electric cutout system and Be Cool Aluminum Radiator and fans. The rear axle is upgraded with a limited-slip differential and new gears. The car has power steering and drives really well. The paint looks fresh, and the interior is how a semi-racer needs to look; it comes with a roll cage and racing seats, a sporty race shifter, and a big tachometer. This is what you need on the streets! The car stands on a nice set of black-coated centerline wheels from American Racing; the rear wheels have special studs, so you can easily change the rear wheels for a race set of wheels with slicks!
We estimate this engine has around 400 horsepower! The car makes a really pleasant sound through the custom-built system. And as you can see in the pictures, it looks very clean underneath and on the outside. The car comes with all the invoices for the work we have done for the previous owner, and the car comes with a build sheet and many other original car paperwork and invoices. This car is ready to go! We have done a full service before we put it online, and the car comes with a Dutch Registration.
We can trade in your current classic or modern car, please ask our sales department.
- 8 3/4 Rear Axle
- Bucket seats
- Floor console
- Floor shifter
- Front spoiler
- Power steering
|3 Speed Manual Valve body
|Front Suspension Type
|Rear Suspension Type
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
The Car comes with Dutch Registration.
- The car comes with EU import taxes paid.
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!
1972 Plymouth Duster 383 Automatic