1970 Plymouth Superbird 440-4 barrel with automatic transmission
This is a real survivor Superbird! For 289500,- you can buy this Superbird completely restored!
This Superbird hasn't seen any roads after 1985 this Bird has a registration sticker on the window that expires on October 1985. With an odometer reading of, 51047 on 31 October 1984 so around this time the car is put aside and isn't used anymore. It's harder to find a not restored Superbird than a restored Superbird, most of these birds are already restored or are in better condition cosmetically wise than this version. This Superbird is almost carrying his original paint everywhere. Some pieces had some respray, but there is never been welded on this car. Every sheet metal piece is original to this Bird, even the trunk and that is pretty rare, As for a Mopar the trunk is the weakest spot. There are a few small places that need some attention, but overall it's an easy restoration, we don't need to replace full panels.
The car is driveable and even registered to Belgium plates. The import taxes are paid, and the car has had a brake fix, and it had some small service's to make sure this car is safe again. The engine runs good, and the transmission shifts fine, but overall this car requires a restoration. They made a total of 1920 Superbirds in 1970 divided in three engine options a 440-4 barrel engine or a 440-6 (sixpack) engine or a 426 Hemi engine options, of this 440-4 barrel version. They made 466 four speeds and 618 Automatics, This Superbird is optioned with the following option:
Fender tag, line one:
05141 Gate number
167426 Assembly plant Superbird number
115 440 4-bbl Automatic
052 8-3/4 rear axle 3.55:1 ratio
670 440 4-bbl Automatic trans
26 26in. Radiator (found in all Superbirds)
V19 Full vinyl top, special order (V19 - black on Superbird)
V88 Transverse stripes, deleted
EW1 White exterior color
P6XA Premium trim—Vinyl bucket seats, charcoal/black
TX9 Black interior door frames
B30 Build date—Nov 30, 1969—all Superbirds show this date
J97677 Order number, also called "J number." Superbird specific—this car is the 1,299th Superbird built.
E86 440 cid 4 barrel V8 (High Performance) 375hp
D32 Heavy Duty auto trans
RM23 Plymouth Belvedere Satellite, medium price range, Road Runner 2dHT
UOA 440 375hp 1-4bbl 8 cylinder, 1970, Lynch Road, MI, USA assembly plant (all Superbirds were built here)
166205 Sequence (serial) number
This is what is important for this Bird:
The Original Dash Vin is there
The Original Glass is still there
The Original engine & transmission is still there with vin Stamped
The Original Fendertag is still there
The Original Interior is still there
The Original Doorsticker is there
The Car is not restored & all sheetmetal is original
The Original Decals are still on the car
The Original Carbs is there K9 Date coded and 4738S for 440 Automatic 1970.
The Original Dealer notice on the Valve cover is still visible.
- Overall It's amazing to see and find out all is original and still in a good shape! The car is in our Showroom for showing it to the public & our clients.
- Car is registered and import taxes paid.
- Would you like to swap the current engine of this car for an incredible vintage 426 HEMI engine? That is possible! We got one in stock!
You can also buy this car with a full restoration plan, the costs will be 289500,-
- 15-inch Rally style wheels
- 8 3/4 Rear Axle
- Bucket seats
- Power brakes
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
- Rear spoiler
|Engine size||440-4 Barrel|
|Intake||Steel 4 barrel|
|Transmission Spec||3-speed 727|
|Front Suspension Type||Torsion Bars|
|Rear Suspension Type||Leaf springs|
|Rear Brakes||Disc Brakes|
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with Beglium and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!
For Trading in your current classic car please contact our sales department.
1970 Plymouth Superbird Survivor