This 1970 Plymouth Cuda with a brand-new modern Gen 3 HEMI 6.1 liter V8, just arrived!
This amazing Cuda wraps hot back and Limelight aesthetics around a custom suspension, it has 6 automatic gears by its TCI Transmission and 600 HEMI powered horsepower! If you are a fan of Mopars that are mildly modernized, this ride might just be for you!
This E-body has had an incredible restoration, it got a carefully coated limelight 2-stage paint. And the urethane was detailed with flamed war paint, purple pin stripes and appropriate 6.1 HEMI callouts. This made the car unique! For power, the builder tapped Chrysler's resurrected HEMI v8. Measuring exactly 6.1 liters, the car's nouveaux elephant utilizes a bored and stroked block, and CNC-ported and polished heads to twist 600 horsepower into 550 lb./ft of wheel torque. That is hooked to a TCI 6 Speed Automatic Transmission that is electronic controlled like the engine, and fully adjustable, that means you can choose the shift points and hardness of shifting yourself!
And the car its torsion bars have been replaced by an independent front suspensions kit. Out back, there is pro touring 4 link installed. Naturally, that pavement ripping suspension is augmented by first-class Wilwood braking. An intimidating noise comes from the 3-inch exhaust, which follows an X shaped crossover with beefy Magnaflow mufflers. And power flows through American Racing Torq Thrust II's, which spin 245/45ZR17 Nitto NT555 Extreme ZR's in front of 295/45ZR18 Nitto NT55 Extreme ZR's. This Cuda is an impressive build, that's for sure! Without the downsides of a classic American ride normally has, because of the modern parts in this car.
The car has a completely new custom interior and that shows. New leather seats in the front and the back, with new custom barracuda decals embroidered on the seats. As a finishing touch, it has carbon fiber panels. The back seat is finished off with crocodile style leather. It has a TCI Outlaw shifter that has a carbon fiber console produced around it. The gauges are all made by Pro-comp ultra lite boost. All in all, it feels like a real Cuda interior, but everything is brand new and custom-made and placed.
The 6.1 HEMI cylinder block is different from the 5.7 version. The basic structure of a cast-iron deep-skirt engine block is redesigned with reinforced bulkheads and revised coolant channels. In order to increase the total displacement from 5.7 to 6.1 liters, engineers bored out the diameter of each cylinder by 3.5 mm. They also equipped engine blocks with oil squirters to cool the pistons for engine durability. The SRT 6.1 HEMI's crankshaft is forged steel. Redesigned connecting rods are made of higher-strength powder metal material. The engine uses larger-diameter flat-top pistons specified to handle increased compression ratio from 9.6:1 to 10.3:1.
- 6.1 litre HEMI V8 with 600 horsepower on Dynosheet.
- TCI Automatic Transmission Electric controlled.
- 8 3/4 Rear axle with Limited slip differential.
- RMS Alterktion front suspension
- Power rack and pinion steering
- Wilwood 4-wheel power disc brakes
- American Racing Torq Trust II Wheels
- Correct Limelight paint/Gloss black & Ghost flame accents/Purple pin stripes
- Custom leather and ostrich interior
- Modern Pioneer audio
The car comes with a binder full of information, invoices, pictures, etc.
Car comes with German registration and H kennzeichen.
This car is for sale on Consignment.
We can trade in your current classic car or modern car, please ask our sales department.
- AM/FM Radio
- Bucket seats
- Deluxe interior
- Floor console
- Floor shifter
- In dash tacho
- Power brakes
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
|Engine type||Modern HEMI|
|Engine size||6.1 Liters|
|Estimated Horsepower||600 HP|
|Transmission Type||TCI 6 Speed|
|Front Suspension Type||Double A-Arms|
|Rear Suspension Type||4 Link|
|Front Brakes||Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brakes||Disc Brakes|
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with German Registration and H Plates and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!
For Trading in your current classic car please contact our sales department.
1970 Plymouth Cuda HEMI Resto-mod