This amazing 69 Mustang Boss 429 Holman Moody Special!
This is the Ford Mustang Boss 429 that the Ford engineers had in mind back in the day, before the smog and insurance people had their way.
This beast has a 429 engine that is built like the NASCAR race Boss cars back in the 60s. It has correct, date-coded Holman Moody race parts that were used by the Ford NASCAR teams. The intake is a real Holman Moody Spyder single plane fitted with a vintage 1150 Dominator carburetor. Number matching heads. It has the 1970 mirror-high nickel Ford casting replacement block, with the R in the lifter valley. These were real race blocks and these were the best 429 Boss blocks ever produced! It also has a top-loading 4-speed transmission.
The body is in remarkable condition, with the original buck tag and serialized fender aprons. The interior is also in impressive condition. And no parts of the body were modified. Besides that, it has perfect, beautiful paint! This car is a monster! And the looks and paint are impressive. You will get a lot of respect and attention driving in this car, for sure!
There is a Holman Moody Dry-sump oiling system installed to make sure there is always oil when racing it! Unique and special part of the engine. The carburetor is a vintage 1150 Holley Dominator, and the engine produced a whopping 650 horsepower before even the custom headers were added, and these might even add 30 horsepower more because of that. The car is included with the dyno sheet, of course! Like mentioned above. These big blocks were real racing blocks. The custom-made ceramic-coated headers alone already cost around 5,000 dollars. The engine was built by R&R Performance.
The car comes with a deluxe marti report, and a big binder full of information about the car and what has been done to the car.
The car had the following options:
- 4-speed close ratio manual transmission
- Traction-lok differential
- F60x15 tires w/raised white letters
- Power front disc brakes
- Power steering (will be installed in next couple of months)
- Interior decor group deluxe
- AM radio
- Deluxe belts/Warning lights
- Color keyed racing mirrors
- Competition suspension
- Functional front air spoiler
- Trunk mounted battery
This car is a consignment sale!
- Bucket seats
- Floor shifter
- Front spoiler
- In dash tacho
- Power brakes
- Power disc brakes
|Engine type||big block|
|Engine size||429 Boss|
|Estimated Horsepower||680+- HP|
|Heads||429 BOSS heads|
|Carburetor||4 Barrel Dominator 1150|
|Intake||Holman Moody Spyder single plane|
|Front Suspension Type||Coil Springs|
|Rear Suspension Type||Leaf Springs|
|Front Brakes||Disc Brakes|
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US Title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!
For Trading in your current classic car please contact our sales department.
This Car is for sale under Consigment.
1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Fastback