1967 Mustang Pro Touring 501
Complete new build Pro Touring Ford Mustang Fastback
With a new 501 Stroker engine and new build C6 Automatic Transmission and new 9 Inch Ford Rear axle, this is a very clean and superfast Mustang!
This is a beautiful ride, if you ever looked at a Ford Mustang Fastback and want to drive in style, in our opinion, this is the one you should get. The car almost has everything a modern ride also would have and has an amazing interior with its exterior colors that intertwines. It also has massive tires at the back to give extra grip, but it also just looks so much better on a Mustang like this. The car almost has 600 horsepower and with the modern braking system and the wider tires it just drives like a dream! And the beautiful bright red on this ride just finishes it off!
Full frame-off, nut, and bolt restored 1967 Ford Mustang 501 cui resto-mod Fastback! The 1967 and 1968 Ford Mustangs are regarded as the quintessential classic pony car. Between the slick sloping fastback, slightly larger stature, and a top performer since day one, it caught the attention of everyone 50 years ago and this original factory A-code fastback will proudly do the same today! Underneath the custom Shelby hood lies a powerful Ford 501ci Motor built by Jasper Engines & Transmissions in the USA. It's been perfectly paired up with another Jasper-built transmission-the Ford C6 Select-Shift Automatic Transmission. Power meets the pavement effortlessly through the very proven Ford 9” Rear End with 3.70 gearing and posi-traction, so no more one-legged burnouts here! The front end has been upgraded with Mustang 2's Pro-Touring Suspension. It includes rack and pinion steering, upper and lower control arms, perfect for the modern-day back road carver!
As you hop inside, you'll be taking a step back in time with a very classic and very well-kept interior! Although it has original styling, the interior is practically brand new, with only 617 miles on the completed restoration. The only non-OEM style part is the beautiful JVC radio with AM/FM/CD that includes 2 kick panel speakers. They will give your ears a treat when you play your favorite tunes as you're cruising down the highway. And the rear seats have a dual purpose. Not only are they very comfortable to sit in, but when they're not in use, you can fold them down and slide your golf clubs right in!
There's a lot to be said about this car, and we're certain that this 1967 Ford Mustang 501ci Pro-Touring Fastback will continue to be a highly sought-after classic car.
Under the Hood:
- Ford BBF 460ci Motor Bored to 501ci Built by Jasper
- Ford C6 Select Shift Automatic Transmission Built by Jasper
- Edelbrock Aluminum Heads
- Be Cool Aluminum Radiator
- Dual Electric Fan
- Aluminum Hi Flow Water Pump
- March Performance Polished Bracket Kit
- Edelbrock Intake Manifold
- MSD Ignition
- Power Brake Booster
- Paint Matched Inner Fenders and Firewall
- Beautiful, Gloss Red Paint
- Custom Shelby Style Hood
- Billet Aluminum Grille With Shelby Style Lights
- Restomodit Performance LED Headlight Package
- Front Chin Spoiler
- 18” Staggered MHT Wheels wrapped in Nitto NT555 tires
- Billet Gas Cap
- Custom Flush Mounted Exhaust
- All Chrome in Great Condition!
- Black Vinyl Interior
- 14” Wood Grain Steering Wheel from CJ Pony Parts
- Front Lap Belts
- Custom JME Autometer Dash Gauges
- Autometer Sport Comp Center Console Trans Temp Gauge
- Custom Center Console with Cup Holders and Storage
- Hurst V Matic2 “T” Shifter
- JVC Radio with CD/AM/FM
- Kickpanel Speakers
- Rear Fold Down Seats
- Headliner in Great Condition!
- Trunk in Good Condition!
Underbody and Suspension:
- Mustang 2 Pro Touring Front Subframe Suspension
- Tubular Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Rack and Pinion Power Steering
- Power Disc Front Brakes
- Front Sway Bar
- Frame Connectors
- Traction Bars
- Rear Air Shocks
- Custom Mandrel Bent Exhaust System with Chrome Tips
- Currie 9” Rear with 3.70 Gears and Posi Traction
We can trade in your current classic car or modern car, please ask our sales department.
- AM/FM Radio
- Bucket seats
- Floor console
- Floor shifter
- Front spoiler
- In dash tacho
- Power brakes
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
|Engine type||big block|
|Engine size||501 cui|
|Transmission Type||Automatic C6|
|Front Suspension Type||Mustang Type 2 Pro touring|
|Rear Suspension Type||Tuned Leafs.|
|Front Brakes||Disc Brakes|
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!
For Trading in your current classic car please contact our sales department.