Custom build one of one ever Super duty Trans-am with hand build 1000 horsepower engine and upgraded manual 6 speed-transmission.
This car took 2,5 years to built, the car is 1 of 50 ever build and full options and 1 of 1 in configuration.
This Custom build Trans-am Super duty Edition is built on a Camaro 2017 model, the car has a complete custom build carbon fiber body kit to turn it in a Firebird. The engine is completely new and built by legendary NASCAR engine builder, Joey Arrington of North Carolina, and has a whopping 1000 horsepower. And also the transmission is custom build to handle the high output of the engine its power and torque, the car received a full new custom exhaust system from the front to the back. The complete brake system is upgraded, the complete interior is new and is custom build with custom logo's on it. This whole custom-built project is completely new and only has test miles on the clock. The car took about 2,5 years to built and finish, and there is only one of this special project now around with these color combinations. The car comes with new custom wheels and new tires. So if you don't want to wait 2,5 year or longer, then here is your chance to own a one of one custom build Pontiac Trans-am Firebird Super duty edition. This, with the right setup on the supercharger, can get access to around 1200 horsepower!
The modern Super Duty Edition was limited to only 50 units, and it was built in tribute to the legendary 73' and 74' Trans Am Super Duty. The modern Trans Am Super Duty’s are built on the 6th generation GM Alpha platform. Each engine was custom designed and built by legendary NASCAR engine builder Joey Arrington of North Carolina. Each interior was designed by TAWW in-house designers, including Bo Zolland from Sweden. These special editions were sold-out in 2018.
This Super Duty #11 is the only in existence that is finished in the classic 1973 SD Brewster Green color and finished with white leather interior as per customer’s request. This car comes in a six speed manual with an upgraded Brembo performance brake package including two-piece slotted rotors and larger six piston calipers. For traction, the car comes with Sporting Michelin Pilot Super Sport 305/30/20’s followed by front wheels that support Michelin Super Sport 285/35/20’s.
This Super car is built under license agreement using the latest alpha platform of the Gm Camaro, available from 2016 to 2020. If you look back to the history, you will learn that Pontiac mostly based the Trans Am on the same platform, that’s how it was always done. So do not be surprised with the similarities between these cars, they are and have always been intimately related, but here is where the similarities end.
A true 455 ci engine
- This is the heart of this magnificent automobile, which is inspired by the 1973-74 legendary Trans Am 455 Super Duty.
- Properly engineered 455ci DI Motor built by Joe Arrington-The Nascar engine builder-, the engines are designed to make in excess 1000 horsepower and can achieve 1200 horsepower.
- The exterior of this car is mostly carbon State-of-the-art Carbon Fiber Body*, 10 times stronger than steel and 5 1/2 lighter.
- Very Rare car, very fast, a true modern muscle car not for the faint of heart.
The import taxes will be paid, and the car is ready to be exported to any country. This car is for sale on consignment.
- AM/FM Radio
- Bucket seats
- Deluxe interior
- Floor console
- Floor shifter
- Front spoiler
- In dash tacho
- Power brakes
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
- Rear spoiler
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!
For Trading in your current classic car please contact our sales departmen
Pontiac Transam Superduty 1000 HP custom build
- Trans Am Super duty
Included Import tax Excl. Sales Tax.