1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
New in our showroom: 1981 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 5.7 Automatic restored inside out in perfect condition!
This is a real gem! What a great car is this, you have to see this one in the sun outside what a great paint job this Camaro has, really amazing! 1981 The last year of the beautiful shark nose, the last year for this muscle car area, this original Z28 is born in Switzerland, in Switzerland they don't use salt on the streets therefore these cars are mostly really dry and rust free, we have checked this gem with a magnet, and it's really amazingly how dry this one is, and how straight this one is and how rust free this Z28 is! Please check it out yourself! This is a real natural beauty.
This Camaro is recently restored with a complete high quality paint job, and its interior is completely as new, it comes from a private collection that owner had more than 7 of these Camaro's and this one is one of the nicest, he took care of them very well. There are no dents or cracks in the fiberglass nose cone, or rear spoiler, and there are no paint damage's, it's really a 9 if it's not a 10 for the paint, you just want to have this car in your collection when you see it, we don't doubt about that.
The 5,7 Liter engine is carrying its original vin stamp on the front of the engine just behind the alternator, so it's a matching number engine, the engine is updated with some performance parts and some accessories to make it a little more sporty, if you like it, you like it, if you want it all stock again we can help you with that both choices we understand, the engine runs smooth and picks up very fast with its recently complete rebuild automatic transmission (invoice is here) so this car is ready for driving. The car is equipped with a performance exhaust system with performance tone exhaust mufflers, and makes a great v8 sound!
Underneath the car is also untouched and dry, take a look at the pictures, and you will notice it your self. If you are searching for a real restored but all original Camaro Z28 this is your car, it looks amazing, it drives amazing, and it's just amazing to see how original the car still is except for some performance upgrades! The wheels are restored to new, and comes with good-looking BF goodrich white letter tires. The car is registered in Holland, so it's easy for somebody else to register it in their country, also it's an original car so getting it to your local papers should not be a problem.
- B 12D - Build date: 1980 4e week of December build for model year 1981
- 1FP87 - GM Camaro Sports Coupe Hardtop
- N - Norwood Built.
- 168077 - Sequential Body Number
- 63C - Beige Cloth deluxe
- 75L - Red painted lower part
- 75U - Red painted upper part
- L - Lacquer Paint type
- A51 - bucket seats (all cars)
- Z28 - Z28 Option
- A31 - Power Windows
|Engine type||Chevy Small block|
|Engine size||350 5.7 liter|
|Estimated Horsepower||250 HP|
|Transmission Spec||3 Speed|
|Front Suspension Type||Coil over shock Z28|
|Rear Suspension Type||Leafsprings|
|Front Brakes||Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brakes||Drum Brakes|
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!
For Trading in your current classic car please contact our sales department.