1971 Plymouth Barracuda 383 Convertible
New in our showroom: 1971 Plymouth Barracuda 383 convertible.
This car is one of nine ever build for 383 Barracuda convertible, 4-barrel automatic transmission!
Right out of a private collection is this 71 Barracuda Convertible with 383 and 4 barrel carb and automatic transmission for sale, this car is really nice and has had a previous restoration between 2015 and 2017. This car is ready to drive and all the small problems that come along to finishing a restored car are all done, the car drives smooth and the engine runs perfect. The interior is really in mint condition and the paint outside also, this car shows very well and is very clean overall and is even underneath even that pleasant as the exterior paint. They only build a handful of big block Barracuda convertibles and Cuda convertibles in 1971. They build more Cuda's (sport model) than the Barracuda (Base version with luxury options) in the picture gallery you can see a list where we can show you the specifications about that. The engine carries the vin number stamped, and the transmission is a correct 383 automatic transmission, the VIN number is stamped in the upper cowl and the front radiator support also what is important to have.
This car is painted underneath in the same color as the upper part of the car and is also very clean and professional painted. It has a great shine and looks very fresh, they have installed new parts around the complete underside like new shocks absorbers new springs and new fuel lines and hoses and a new exhaust system.
This car is a rare find, a 1971 Barracuda or Cuda convertible is really special. And then considering it has all the history complete, like old pictures, old invoices back to when it was ordered and even the build sheet, it's a really collectable car because of that!
The car is equipped with the right options you would like, Power steering/Power Top & other extra options. The car has also a luxury Console with automatic shifter and comes with bucket seats and extra light options in and around the car.
This car is registered in The Netherlands and comes with a full service check and PTTM approval check & pre-delivery check.
- 383-4 Barrel.
- H-D A-727 TorqueFlite Trans.
- 383 300HP 1-4BBL 8 CYL
- Bright Red / Rally Red
- Vinyl Bucket Seats
- Black Convertible Top
- Light Package
- Power Assisted Brakes
- Console w/ Buckets
- Bucket Seats
- Left Hand Remote, Right Hand Manual Outside Mirror
- 3 Speed Variable Wipers
- Hood Tie Down Pins
- Sport Hood 70-1
- Trunk Compartment Light
- Hood / Fender Mount Turn Signal
- Power Convertible Top
- AM / FM Multiplex Stereo
- Black - Mouldings - Protective Insert Body Side
- 8 3/4 Rear Axle
- AM/FM Radio
- Bucket seats
- Floor console
- Floor shifter
- Power brakes
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
|Engine type||Mopar Bigblock|
|Engine size||383 6.3 Liters|
|Estimated Horsepower||350 HP|
|Carburetor||Stock 4 barrel|
|Intake||Stock 4 barrel|
|Transmission Type||Automatic 727|
|Transmission Spec||3 Speeds|
|Front Suspension Type||Torsion bars|
|Rear Suspension Type||Leaf Springs|
|Front Brakes||Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brakes||Drum Brakes|
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with Dutch Registration and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!
For Trading in your current classic car please contact our sales department.