1971 Dodge Polara 440-Sixpack 4 speed
Really cool custom build Dodge Polara “HP2” 440-Sixpack 4-speed!
This car was custom build in the USA, it even was featured in magazines like “Mopar magazine” The car has drawn inspiration from the Plymouth Sport Fury GT. The car is build like a version of “What if” Dodge put a 440-Sixpack block in a Dodge Polara. He named the car HP2 because of the fact he had the emblems lying around. And that's it. But the car had undergone a big project to transfer a 440-sixpack block and to hook it up with a HEMI 833 4-speed transmission.
The original owner wanted a Winter car because he lives in Minnesota, He wanted a big C body car with lots of power and came across a hardtop Polara. Because he didn't want to ruin a really rare Mopar car for his daily driver car. He invested in the Polara. The car still had its original paint and its 318 block with a TorqueFlite transmission. After a few seasons of driving in the snow, the original owner decided it was time for a little upgrade. And began sketching the car he had in his mind. He used his friend car, a Fury GT in his mind and inspiration. He wanted to create the world's first Polara “HP2” The HP2 like stated above came from a few spare emblems lying around and decided that would be the name of the car. The car went on to a full restoration/custom build project. Making the bumpers more streamlined, with no bolts and such, got rid of a few rust spots. The car also got sandblast and a new paint job in its original “B2 Metallic blue” And the white hard top is also still original. It got new side stripes, that were designed by the owner, and they are reflective also! They installed a 440 big block with almost 500 horsepower of power! It has a HEMI 833 four speed transmission to transfer that power to the wheels. It also has a Pistol Grip shifter and TTI Exhaust system. And off course, after all the work was done, the original owner quit using the car for the winter Minnesota season.
- True One of None
- 440 CID 6 Pack with 500+ HP Engine
- Pistol Grip 4 Speed (A-833 Transmission)
- Featured in Mopar Collector Guide January 2014 Edition (6-Page Article & Cover)
- TTI 3" Stainless Exhaust with Factory HP Manifolds
- 8 3/4 Sure Grip Rear End
- Custom Tach in Dash
- Power Steering
- Power Disc Brakes
- #3 on Mopar Collector Guide Top 10 List for 2014
- Original Vinyl Top
- Correct Year Hub Caps
- Bright Blue Poly Exterior / Dark Blue Poly Interior
The car comes with Belgium plates. The car also comes with all the documentation and history. We can trade in your current classic car, please ask our sales department for more information!
- 15-inch Rally style wheels
- 8 3/4 Rear Axle
- AM/FM Radio
- Bucket seats
- Deluxe interior
- In dash tacho
- Power brakes
- Power disc brakes
- Power steering
|Engine type||Mopar Big Block|
|Engine size||440 7,2 Liters|
|Estimated Horsepower||425 HP|
|Carburetor||6 Pack 3x2|
|Transmission Spec||4 Speed|
|Front Suspension Type||Torsion Bars|
|Rear Suspension Type||Leaf Springs|
|Front Brakes||Disc Brakes|
|Rear Brakes||Drum Brakes|
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with Belgium Registration and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!
For Trading in your current classic car please contact our sales department.