1967 Shelby GT500 4-speed-reserved
- Vehicle Overview
- General Information
Coming soon/deal pending
This 1967 Shelby GT500 in Night mist blue metallic paint. It is a manual 4-speed car, and is an early 67 Shelby. The car is in very good condition with all important original parts still in place. The car is also in the Shelby registry, and also comes with the Marti report. Once the car is arrived it will get an inspection and will be detailed in our garage. It will get a service and inspection before it will go to its new owner.
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!