1967 Pontiac GTO 4-speed
- Vehicle Overview
- General Information
A real deal 1967 Pontiac GTO 4-speed code 242, in its factory original red color with black bucket seat interior. The car is restored years ago, and is still in very good overall condition. The car is also equipped with its original 400 cui big block which is hooked up to its original 4-speed manual transmission. The 1967 Pontiac GTO is a real gem and one of the earliest Muscle cars around. It is a very desirable car and in this condition and in its original shape. Makes this a very great car for your collection or investment.
More information, pictures & video about this car is coming soon.
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland/Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!