1965 Chevrolet El-Camino SS 327 completely restored
- Vehicle Overview
- General Information
This El Camino is completely restored, fr0m inside and outside! This is a very high-quality car! With its Tuxedo black exterior in combination with its red interior, makes this car pop-out! Is completely rust-free. The car is equipped with a correct 65 327 Chevrolet Small block and that is connected to a Muncie 4-speed M21 Transmission, and a performance rear-axle. The car is equipped with a vintage heather and air-conditioning! It also got power steering, power front disc brakes, custom exhaust system and a nice stereo system inside the car. The car also comes with 2 sets of wheels. One set of brand-new American racing aluminum wheels and also with its optional Corvette Rally wheels with brand-new tires.
All in all this beautiful El Camino is a high-end restoration build and the paint looks amazing on this car! The trunk bed is also professionally painted with Rhino coating. This is one hell of a unique El-Camino and drives amazing!
More information, pictures and a video are coming soon. All our cars are completely serviced and inspected before they go to our showroom!
If you want more info, pictures or other details or make a reservation, please contact our sales!
But if you like additional information then please contact our sales! If there are details on the car you want to change or add some personal details, we can assist you with that no problem!
- The car comes with US title and EU import taxes paid and included
- All our cars are sold with complete service and inspection prior to delivery.
- On request, we can transport the car door to door worldwide!
- On request we can also sell the car with Dutch plates or assist with TUV (H)
- For export outside EU or business to business price please contact our sales!
- While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Prices and info in online ad’s or website might diver and are subjected to changes and or have mistakes in them. Please verify any information in question with PedalToTheMetal Holland / Europe.
And keep in mind that, the car you're looking at here today, was also looked at by others yesterday. And we can only sell it once!